What is the maximum transmission voltage so far used in electricity system?

To reduce copper loss in a transmission line of electric system high voltage is used. but with the increase of voltage certain problems like corona loss increases. overcoming all the problems (so far known) what is the maximum voltage is used in the transmission of large electric energy in the world? Say for a line... show more To reduce copper loss in a transmission line of electric system high voltage is used. but with the increase of voltage certain problems like corona loss increases. overcoming all the problems (so far known) what is the maximum voltage is used in the transmission of large electric energy in the world? Say for a line of 100KM , keeping the line conductor unchanged what will be the percent of power saving for same amount of power (say 10MW) with 33 KV, 132KV, 230KV, 415KV, 600KV instead of 11KV ? give me an example with an existing high voltage electric transmission line. I would be highly grateful if any one give me the correct answer