What are some cute ways to flirt in Spanish?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
• I noticed you and wanted to find out what you were like.
Te noté y quería averiguar cómo eres. (teh noh-tEH ee keh-rEE-ah ah-vehr-ee-gwahr kOH-moh eh-rehrs).
• You are very pretty Eres muy linda. (eh-rehs mwee leen-dah).
• You are very handsome.Eres muy guapo. (eh-rehs mwee gwah-poh).
• You have the prettiest eyes in the world.Tienes los ojos más bonitos del mundo. (tee-eh-nehs lohs oh-hohs mAHs boh-nee-tohs dehl moon-doh).
• You have a lovely smile.Tienes una sonrisa hermosa. (tee-eh-nehs oo-nah sohn-ree-sah ehr-moh-sah).
Another choice is to learn the century old 'language of the fan."
1) THE FAN PLACED NEAR THE HEART: "You have won my love."
2) A CLOSED FAN TOUCHING THE RIGHT EYE: "When may I be allowed to see you?"
3) THE NUMBER OF STICKS SHOWN ANSWERED THE QUESTION: "At what hour?"
4) THREATENING MOVEMENTS WITH A FAN CLOSED: "Do not be so imprudent"
5) HALF-OPENED FAN PRESSED TO THE LIPS: "You may kiss me."
6) HANDS CLASPED TOGETHER HOLDING AN OPEN FAN: "Forgive me."
7) COVERING THE LEFT EAR WITH AN OPEN FAN: "Do not betray our secret."
8) HIDING THE EYES BEHIND AN OPEN FAN: "I love you."
9) SHUTTING A FULLY OPENED FAN SLOWLY: "I promise to marry you."
10) DRAWING THE FAN ACROSS THE EYES: "I am sorry."
11) TOUCHING THE FINGER TO THE TIP OF THE FAN: "I wish to speak with you."
12) LETTING THE FAN REST ON THE RIGHT CHEEK: "Yes."
13) LETTING THE FAN REST ON THE LEFT CHEEK: "No."
14) OPENING AND CLOSING THE FAN SEVERAL TIMES: "You are cruel"
15) DROPPING THE FAN: "We will be friends."
16) FANNING SLOWLY: "I am married."
17) FANNING QUICKLY: "I am engaged." "I am engaged."
18) PUTTING THE FAN HANDLE TO THE LIPS: "Kiss me."
19) OPENING A FAN WIDE: "Wait for me."
20) PLACING THE FAN BEHIND THE HEAD: "Do not forget me"
21) PLACING THE FAN BEHIND THE HEAD WITH FINGER EXTENDED: "Goodbye."
22) FAN IN RIGHT HAND IN FRONT OF FACE: "Follow me."
23) FAN IN LEFT HAND IN FRONT OF FACE: "I am desirous of your acquaintance."
24) FAN HELD OVER LEFT EAR: "I wish to get rid of you."
25) DRAWING THE FAN ACROSS THE FOREHEAD: "You have changed."
26) TWIRLING THE FAN IN THE LEFT HAND: "We are being watched."
27) TWIRLING THE FAN IN THE RIGHT HAND: "I love another."
28) CARRYING THE OPEN FAN IN THE RIGHT HAND: "You are too willing."
29) CARRYING THE OPEN FAN IN THE LEFT HAND: "Come and talk to me."
30) DRAWING THE FAN THROUGH THE HAND: "I hate you!"
31) DRAWING THE FAN ACROSS THE CHEEK: "I love you!"
32) PRESENTING THE FAN SHUT: "Do you love me?"
Carrying it closed and hanging from her left hand (means): I want to have a boyfriend..
Carrying it closed and hanging from her right hand : I'm engaged. .
Fanning very rapidly: I have doubts about you. .
Closing it very fast: Talk with my father. .
Resting it closed over her heart: I love you dearly. .
Resting it closed over her forehead: I am ignoring you. .
Putting away the fan closed: I'm not going out today. .
Taking it out of her purse: I'll be out today. .
Resting it open over her lips: Don't doubt about me. .
Resting it open over her heart: I want to get married. .
Giving the fan to the boyfriend: My heart belongs only to you. .
Taking the fan from her boyfriend: I don't want anything else from you. .
Covering part of her face with the open fan: We have finished. .
Dropping down the fan: I'm suffering, but I love you. .
Hitting her left hand with the fan: I like you. .
Looking outside: I'm considering if it is good for me. .
Hitting her right hand with the fan: I hate you. .
Hitting her dress with the fan: I'm jealous. .
Resting it closed on her left cheek: I'm all yours. .
Resting it closed on her right cheek: Be careful, my family is watching. .
Doing as if she is counting the fan's blades: I want to talk with you. .
Playing with the fan: I'm in a hurry. .
Having it open, hanging upside down: Without your love, I prefer to die.
If the lady moved her fan very slowly over her chest it meant: "I am free and available, I don't have a boyfriend"
If she moved the fan in fast and short movements over her chest it meant: "I have a partner or boyfriend, so keep going".
If she opened and closed her fan and touched her cheek with it, it told the gentleman: "I like you!"
If she placed the fan on her temple and looked upwards, it said: "I think of you day and night!"
If she saw her boyfriend talking to another girl or suspected he was being unfaithful she touched the tip of her nose with her fan, meaning:: "Something doesn't smell good here"
If she walked from side to side hitting the palm of her hand with the fan, it meant: "Be careful, honey, the "Chaperona" is coming"
If she opened and closed the fan and then pointed with it toward the g
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Say flirtatious things in Spanish.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
The same way you flirt in english LolzzSource(s): common sense
- 1 decade ago
Well if you want to say something nice you could say somebody looks good. You could say.
Tu estas bien bueno papisito
Your pretty hot, you hot lil guy
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- ElizabethLv 44 years ago
Maybe you can talk to him about studying together for the next quiz / test and get his number that way.. Don't play dumb though, no one likes that, guys or girls. Asking to study with him allows you to get his number, but also gives you an excuse to make plans. Or you could start out talking on a website like facebook. I find it easier to talk to others and get to know them in a casual setting such as that. Good luck!
- 1 decade ago
Talk about real madrid vs barcelona.....