Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我修正自我介紹的文法錯誤

My name is Dean, I was born on September 17, 1985, and my star sign is Libra (inhuman and not animal sign). There are four people in my family, including my father, my mother, my little brother, and me.

My hobbies are listening to music, seeing movies with friends and drawing. My favorite singers are Sarah Brightman, Sarah McLachlan, Westlife, Sweetbox, Phil Collins and Hayley Westenra (too many ohh)!My favorite performers are Gong Li, Richard Gere, Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Michael Weatherly and Glenn Close. I’m interested in movie “ Revolutionary Road ” and “Orphan” recently.

I’m studying in National Taitung Junior College with a major of Architecture. Architectural design and English are my favorite subjects. I like color pencil, specifically brand “Faber-Castell”. When I’m free, I will draw and listen to music, try to make a short story (of course agreement to turn off the radio), or read alone.

Recently, I read “ Revolutionary Road ” and “Chasing Harry Winston”, I have ever read “The Devil Wears Prada”, written by Lauren Weisberger who is also the of “Chasing Harry Winston”. If I can’t be an architect in the future, I also have interest in written; I believe handwriting has a closer feelings (and show ones character, more or less), and I want to make progress in English, I learn to translate lyrics into Chinese.

My short-term goal is to enter National Taipei University of Technology, Department of Architecture in two years later. My long-term plan is to emigrate to Canada and travel to somewhere like England , France , Italy , and the United States of America . Eventually I have a smooth and steady life.

請問你是有改什麼地方嗎?

To:喜貓

Try to make a short story 嘗試創作短篇小說

Of course agreement to turn off the radio 當然得先關掉收音機(音樂)

Or read alone 或一個人閱讀

如果以上三句都不正確,請問應如何修改較好?

Rating
  • Celine
    Favorite Answer

Good morning, everyone! It's my pleasure to introduce myself.

My name is Dean, I was born on September 17, 1985, and my astrology sign is Libra (inhuman and not animal sign). There are four members in my family, including my father, my mother, my little brother, and me.

My hobbies are listening to music, seeing movies with friends and painting . My favorite singers are Sarah Brightman, Sarah McLachlan, Westlife, Sweetbox, Phil Collins and Hayley Westenra (too many ohh)!My favorite actors are Gong Li, Richard Gere, Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet, Michael Weatherly and Glenn Close. The movie in which I am interested are“ Revolutionary Road ” and “Orphan” recently.

Recently, I read “ Revolutionary Road ” and “Chasing Harry Winston”, I have ever read “The Devil Wears Prada”, written by Lauren Weisberger who is also the author of “Chasing Harry Winston”. If I can’t be an architect in the future, I also have interest in writing ; I believe handwriting can show more human feelings (and show ones character, more or less), and I want to make progress in English, I learn to translate lyrics into Chinese.

a good and sincere article, I like it. you sound like a little gentlemen. warm and stable.

2009-10-22 22:35:41 補充:

喔對了, 裏面,

.............try to make a short story

(of course agreement to turn off the radio), or read alone.

of course agreement to turn off the radio...不太懂....

2009-10-26 22:04:00 補充:

那天看影片, 他們說star sign, 所以請更正為star sign.

另外那三句, 先要看你想要表達什麼? 我才好知道如何翻...

My hobbies are listening to music, seeing movies with friends and drawing. My favorite singers are Sarah Bright man, Sarah McLachlan, West life, Sweatbox, Phil Collins and Hayley Western (too many ohm)!My favorite performers are Gong Li, Richard Geri, Meryl Strep; Kate Wins let, Michael Weatherly and Glenn Close. I’m interested in movie “Revolutionary Road” and “Orphan” recently.

I’m studying in National Tatung Junior College with a major of Architecture. Architectural design and English are my favorite subjects. I like color pencil, specifically brand “Faber-Castillo”. When I’m free, I will draw and listen to music, try to make a short story (of course agreement to turn off the radio), or read alone.

Recently, I read “Revolutionary Road” and “Chasing Harry Winston”, I have ever read “The Devil Wears Prada”, written by Lauren Weinberger who is also the of “Chasing Harry Winston”. If I can’t be an architect in the future, I also have interest in written; I believe handwriting has a closer feelings (and show ones character, more or less), and I want to make progress in English, I learn to translate lyrics into Chinese.