luverence asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

”Facts”And”Inference”.英文高手請幫幫忙

Read the sentences below and indicate if they are statements of facts or inference. Write “F” for facts and “I” for Inference:

1.Sophie Gardens is a new residential estate situated off Tomlinson Drive in the vicinity of Orchard Road. ( )

2.This contemporary development consists of a small number of superbly designed apartments with beautifully presented interiors. ( )

3.Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed for modern living and features an impressive specification that will please the most discerning buyer. ( )

4.You are just 20 metres from Orchard Road that nestles a variety of local amenities ranging from shopping centres, boutiques, supermarkets, schools, sports facilities and parks. ( )

5.If you fancy dining at a posh restaurant or a night out dancing in this diverse and culturally rich city, you are well catered for if you live in Sophie Gardens. ( )

6.In addition, shopping centres such as Takashimaya, The Paragon and Orchard Ion are less than a kilometer away and offer more shopping, leisure and entertainment opportunities for you to choose from. ( )

7.In Sophie Gardens, every aspect of comfort and safety has been carefully considered so it is a place that you’ll be proud to call home. ( )

8.All in all it is a fantastic place to live, work and relax. ( )

關於facts and inference真的很難分辨﹐我已經先有自己的答案了。但是﹐還是需要大家的答案來做參考。請幫幫忙哦﹗感激不盡﹗

謝謝你的翻譯﹐但是我要的不是翻譯哦。讓你誤會了﹐不好意思﹗

我要的答案是這個八個題目里﹐哪個是F(事實)﹐哪個才是I(感覺)。

Rating
  • Sam
    Favorite Answer

luverence_sun版大您好。以下答案供您參考。

1.Sophie Gardens is a new residential estate situated off Tomlinson Drive in the vicinity of Orchard Road. (F)

因為 Sophie Gardens 已經確實坐落在烏節路附近的地區。所以屬fact.

2.This contemporary development consists of a small number of superbly designed apartments with beautifully presented interiors. (I)

因為沒有確實的數據。以 small number of 來統計就屬于Inference.

3.Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed for modern living and features an impressive specification that will please the most discerning buyer. (I)

因為設計以及買家的品味是無從估計的。所以屬于Inference.

4.You are just 20 metres from Orchard Road that nestles a variety of local amenities ranging from shopping centres, boutiques, supermarkets, schools, sports facilities and parks. (F)

因為已有明確的距離標榜和附近確實有所提及的設施。所以屬fact.

5.If you fancy dining at a posh restaurant or a night out dancing in this diverse and culturally rich city, you are well catered for if you live in Sophie Gardens. (I)

由于文化以及嗜好是見仁見智,無從考量。所以屬于Inference.

6.In addition, shopping centres such as Takashimaya, The Paragon and Orchard Ion are less than a kilometer away and offer more shopping, leisure and entertainment opportunities for you to choose from. (F)

所提及的購物中心確實存而且有少過一公里的數字為證。所以屬fact.

7.In Sophie Gardens, every aspect of comfort and safety has been carefully considered so it is a place that you’ll be proud to call home. (I)

舒適與安全也是籠統性的邏輯推測,所以屬于Inference.

8.All in all it is a fantastic place to live, work and relax. (I)

和第七題一樣,是以邏輯推斷,所以屬于Inference.

P.S: 怎么都是新加坡地名啊?

希望有幫到您哦!

Source(s): Myself + Dip. in BA@Monash U
  • 婷婷

閱讀下麵的語句,並指示它們是否語句的事實或推斷。 編寫 “ F ” 事實和 “ 我 ” 推理:

1.位於烏節路附近的 Tomlinson 驅動器從一個新住宅屋  的蘇菲花園。 ( )

2.這當代的發展包括少數幾個漂亮提供內部的 superbly 設計公寓。 ( )

3.每個單元留心設計的現代生活,並提供一個令人印象深刻的規範,會請最挑剔的買家。 ( )

4.從烏節路 nestles 不同地方的設施,以至購物商場、 時裝店、 超級市場、 學校、 體育設施及公園的只需 20 米將。 ( )

5.如果您想 posh 的食肆或出在這個多元文化豐富的城市中的一夜餐廳,您是好照顧如果你住在蘇菲花園。 ( )

6.此外,如高島屋、 的典範園離子的購物商場是少於一公里了和提供更多的購物,休閒和娛樂機會,您可以選擇從。 ( )

7.在蘇菲花園,舒適和安全的各個方面,已審慎考慮,它是一個你 ’ 我稱之為家而自豪。 ( )

8 都在所有是一個精彩的地方居住、 工作和放寬。 ( )