Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How come guys find girls with big butts and big breast attractive?

I don't understand almost all girls are the same but guys always pay more attention to a girls breast/butt. I don't have big breast nor a big butt and guys don't find me all that attractive. But my friends and big breast and big butts and the guys find them way more attractive. Why is this?

Favorite Answer

T n A!

1

Source(s): Remedies for Breast Enlargement http://emuy.info/NaturalBreastEnlargement

you are an a**. a BIG a**. in answer to you'r question, NO, girls that do not have big butts are NOT worthless. YOU, however, ARE worthless. VERY worthless, and unless you change your thinking changes from what it is above, you will ALWAYS be worthless. so GO AWAY. NO GIRL IS WORTHLESS!! EVER!! by the way, you have atrocious spelling and grammar. to name a few: 1. few, not phew 2. friend's, not friends 3. again, friend's, not friends 4. they're, not there 5. run-on sentences by the way, go to H E L L

• Who cares for spelling, this is an internet question not an English essay or a job application.

Different guys have different tastes. Some guys like girls with small breasts and small butts.

Ok.

This Might drag but I got taugh this is Biology because I mention something along these lines.

We are attracted to big boobs because back in the days and i mean way back. When we were ape (Australopithecus africanus) or even further back we were attracted to females with a bigger butt. Its a sexual dimorphism thing. And since males were natuarlly attracted to bigger butts over the time it hasn't change. And why we are attracted to bigger breast is because of their shape... What do breast look like??? Bottems. And its a primal instinct to be attracted to things shaped like bottems because it is how we are programed. Its a mating thing.

Okay PMS this is called natural selection. . . you see boys are not the culprits but their brains how it is made..

Okay big breasts means more milk and nourishment for the young ones and the male homosapien always wants his evolution to stay on this earth so he chooses or likes a girl with big breast so that she could give her ofsprings a lot of nourishment in form of milk.

Big butt ,,, it is not a big butt but a larger and wider pelvis or pelvic bone, , , this attracts the malel homosapiens more because it ensures easier and a safe child birth with no injuries to the ofspring or fear of death of the ofspring/mother during delivery.

SO my dear it is all in the brains ....

Try changing the way u dress ,, consult a designer ,,

there are many fashions that make you look prettier ....

Try it out dear ,, all the best for ur life...

May God bless you .

Good question. I too dont have a big butt or big boobs. I'm not changing myself to impress those boys.

They find physical body type more appealing than the mind of most of us extravagant females.

I been wanting to meet a guy for some time...our personalities match for love...but will he love me by appearance too I wonder...

but looks should mean nothing when the love is pure and true.. :)

Breasts and Butts are sex sensitive. The guys are tempted by big breasts and butts. They feel like squeezing the big breasts and spanking the big butts. You may consult your friends and beauty parlor for way to artificially inflate your butts and breasts.

guys attract to a wonderful, cheerful, kind and simple type of girls,

the one that go for big butt n big breast is the lust, not the guy

May have something to do with natural selection. Supposedly, larger breasts and hips (not butts) indicate higher likely hood of successful birthing. So, it in our DNA. But since guys are pretty primitive we are easily deceived by things like breast implants.

...guys who think otherwise also drive a Prius

this just goes back to procreation.

Women have breasts to give milk- thus big breasts= kids will be fed.

Women with wider hips/big butts= chances are more kids.

its natural instincts.