My landlord decided not to renew my lease w/out reason, have to move 11/30, am disabled what are my rights?

Workmen wanted to enter my apartment to fix backed up toilets (I live in a townhouse that has eight units connected to it, my unit has the main sewer line), I asked them to please remove their shoes OR to put plastic bags, that I would supply, on over their boots, sneakers. I had just cleaned the floors. I have a... show more Workmen wanted to enter my apartment to fix backed up toilets (I live in a townhouse that has eight units connected to it, my unit has the main sewer line), I asked them to please remove their shoes OR to put plastic bags, that I would supply, on over their boots, sneakers. I had just cleaned the floors. I have a legal disability to my back and neck. I explained this to the manager, and told her it is very difficult for me to clean the floors. She said she would evict me if I didn't let them in, I again explained the situation and said that I wouldn't not let them in. This was last week, when the workman came back ten minutes later, I let them in.One of them had been here previously and had no problem with my request then.When I asked him why he couldn't put plastic bags on over his sneakers, he said he didn't hear me ask, otherwise he would have. When I spoke to the manager after the work was completed, I told her there was a communications problem and I didn't mean any harm. She seemed okay with that and I thought that was the end of it.Then yesterday when I went to the office to ask for repairs to be made and to sign my new lease, she made a appointment for the repairs and said my new lease would be in the mail as the landlord was making corrections to some of the mistakes that were typed into the leases and it would be in the mail. Instead, today, I received a letter telling me my lease is going to expire on 11/30/09, and that it would not be renewed. I have lived on this landlords two different properties since 9/04, three of those years without a lease. Now all of a sudden he tells me I have to move and "he doesn't have to give me a reason". Again, I am disabled, and I would like to know if I have any legal rights in this matter. Thank you to all who reply with viable information.