xoxo
Lv 6
xoxo asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

How many of you here have the middle name (or child with one) : Ann, Rose, Grace, Lee, Marie, Lynn, or Nicole?

Just a poll to see how popular these middle names are. I have one of these as my middle name.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

My middle name is Lynn ♥

My mom's middle name is Lee.

The only ones I would really consider using are Grace & Rose. They are all nice though : )

• 1 decade ago

Mine is Nicole. Sister's is Marie. And some of my cousins are Elizabeth and Grace. My friend is Lee. Aunt is Ann.

• 1 decade ago

Mine is Lee and my mom's is Lynn. Also, my best friend's aunt's is Lynn. I have two friends with the middle name Rose.

• 1 decade ago

My middle name is Lynn and my sister's middle name is Nicole.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Grace ...

And in my family we also have an Anne, Marie, and a Lynn. I gave my daughter Serenity ;0)

• 1 decade ago

those are all very popular, same with faith and faye,

mine is lynne my sisters is anne

(dont know why my mom put E's at the end lol)

i see a lot of reneas, rose and grace these days more then anything else

elizabeth is very popular to

• 1 decade ago

Marie is my middle name =D

• 1 decade ago

Marie - My middle name + my mother's and 3 aunt's middle names, possibly my future daughter's middle name

Anne - my first name, my niece's middle name

• 1 decade ago

Not me.

My middle name is Jo, my mom's middle name is also Jo. My sister's middle name is Hope. My best friends middle names are Leigh and Nicole.

• 1 decade ago

my middle name is nicole, my twin's is marie, my mom's is lee, one of my older sister's is lynn... some one else's in my family is ann, just cant remember who...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.