xoxo
xoxo asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

How many of you here have the middle name (or child with one) : Ann, Rose, Grace, Lee, Marie, Lynn, or Nicole?

Just a poll to see how popular these middle names are. I have one of these as my middle name.

• Favorite Answer

My middle name is Lynn ♥

My mom's middle name is Lee.

The only ones I would really consider using are Grace & Rose. They are all nice though : )

Mine is Nicole. Sister's is Marie. And some of my cousins are Elizabeth and Grace. My friend is Lee. Aunt is Ann.

Mine is Lee and my mom's is Lynn. Also, my best friend's aunt's is Lynn. I have two friends with the middle name Rose.

My middle name is Lynn and my sister's middle name is Nicole.

Grace ...

And in my family we also have an Anne, Marie, and a Lynn. I gave my daughter Serenity ;0)

those are all very popular, same with faith and faye,

mine is lynne my sisters is anne

(dont know why my mom put E's at the end lol)

i see a lot of reneas, rose and grace these days more then anything else

elizabeth is very popular to

Marie is my middle name =D

Marie - My middle name + my mother's and 3 aunt's middle names, possibly my future daughter's middle name

Anne - my first name, my niece's middle name

Not me.

My middle name is Jo, my mom's middle name is also Jo. My sister's middle name is Hope. My best friends middle names are Leigh and Nicole.

my middle name is nicole, my twin's is marie, my mom's is lee, one of my older sister's is lynn... some one else's in my family is ann, just cant remember who...