Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you know of any sources of info about the rape and murder that people accuse Beck of?

I doubt he did it but I like to research things for myself. I have searched on the internet but it seems that somebody has been spending a lot of money removing information about this case from the internet.

I'm not saying Beck is a rapist and murderer but I can't say he is not either.

Update:

SEEMS ALL THESE FANS OF BECK DON'T LIKE IT WHEN I TURN HIS TACTICS ON HIM.

WHAT I DID IS WHAT THEY WATCH EVERY NIGHT ON BECKS SHOW.

I EVEN USED SOME OF THE SAME WORDS AS BECK

I'M NOT SURPRISED THEY DID NOT CATCH ON TO MY LITTLE PLOY.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Beck does bear an extremely close resemblance to executed child rapist and mass murderer John Wayne Gacy. They are probably related.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:John_Wayne_Gacy_...

• Login to reply the answers
  • Bob
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

There is an crime report floating around the internet for a rape committed by a Glenn Beck of CT. That doesn't mean that it was the FOX Glenn Beck or that the report is even genuine.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think he has denied it, so one has to wonder. Why won't he just come clean? If he did, he will be caught eventually.

edit: I like Queen Bean's answer. She looked at Bob's answer and decided that there must have been another Glenn Beck!

• 1 decade ago

It sounds like you are following Beck's advice to question with boldness. Good for you!

I am not saying Beck committed such a horrific act. I'm just asking "Did Glenn Beck commit such a horrific act?"

I have set up special phone line so Beck can call me and prove he did not commit such a horrific act. So far he has refused to make that call. Doesn't that seem a bit suspicious?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have no idea because I don't watch the Fix Noiz. I think Beck is crazy as fox. £

• 1 decade ago

"Spending a lot of money to remove information about the case from the Internet?" Are you kidding me? That is conspiracy theorist thinking: the *lack* of evidence about something proves that it exists because they are removing the evidence.

No, if Mr. Beck did such things then the authorities would arrest him based on the evidence. The fact that they have not done so means that the evidence does not point to him as a suspect.

How do we know that *you* didn't murder someone two summers ago? We aren't saying you did murder someone, of course, but we aren't saying you didn't, either.

Do you see how that line of reasoning is flawed?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Beck admits to being high on drugs and alcohol during much of those years. He probably doesn't remember if he did or didn't.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

beck is a nutter...not a murderer

• 1 decade ago

the guy just had the same name, so the haters ran with it.

• 1 decade ago

lol!?!?! Glen beck is a Mormon, the only thing wrong with those people is they're too damn nice. Sounds like liberal blog crap to me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.