Do you own a tiny, minature cheese grater....?

...and after buying it, did you feel like setting up a closed off stationary camera to watch it, to see if you can catch any minature people (or mice) using it?

: (

Favorite Answer

*points at your willy* well that is the first time Ive heard it called a cheese grater

...... I once saw a minature mice but, alas, no miniature cheese grater in the area......

Now, I'm scared of mice!

• WAYSSO

Yes I do. No I don't feel like doing that because how would they be able to get up into the drawer that it's stored in?

I once captured a weasel on film. He was coming into the house and reading my magazines while taking a dump using my loo.

• Lilia

No but I have a miniature rocking chair...I once found a miniature old lady sitting in it...she was knitting a miniature red sweater...

I did and those miniature ppl made fun of me by lowering their trousers right in front of the camera

http://www.scran.ac.uk/database/record.php?usi=000...

I'm sure mice use it to grate their parmesan cheese.

Don't own one - I bite off the brick Ol Jokey

You crazy, crazy Joker..that's not for cheese that's for grating nutmeg and sex games.

Wheell, shoot.

Is that how you catch dem lil smalluns?