RonJon
RonJon asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you approve of the Job that President Obama is doing?

Say yes or no at the beginning and then you can say why after if you wish. I want to take a poll and see what Y/A's thinks.

If you star the question, we'll be able to get more answers.

So far:

Yes - 6 | No - 15 | Undecided - 2

Favorite Answer

HELL NO!

He's exceeding my expectations for FAILURE!

Source(s): Obama is not my fault!

No.

Absolutely NOT.

He is a radical elected based on racial sympathy and that's not an accident.

He is the "Victims President" and I look forward to voting against all of his cronies in 2010.

Yes

No

He really isn't doing a " job " he hasn't accomplished a damn thing in 10 months other than to start and bail on before completion a number of dangerous endeavors.

I for one am glad he's incompetent .

No...I will not be satisfied until he gets those two idiots..(The Bush family, father and son) puts them in a pedestal, and shoots them in the head. Those 2 idiots took 20 years to screw up the country, now they expect Obama to fix everything overnight...stupid republicans.

No.

Because he lies. Not because of his policies. It is his demeanor and lack of respect for the people. He acts like a South American dictator on the way to taking over a country.

no. hes on tv everyday. i cant imagine hes being very productive. small wonder people critisize his afgan plan. he has all the time in the world but he campains instead. :(

Yes - But to be fair this question should be asked probably a year later. It's still too early to decide.

No...I don't want America fundamentally transformed into his warped Marxist utopia. He's doing the same thing Hitler did in Germany.

Yes. Overall I approve, though I do have some issues. I was against the Bailouts and the handling of the stimulus plan. I approve of most of his foreign policy, but would like to see a more decisive decision in Afghanistan. I agree with the health care agenda. I believe he has helped the world's opinion of the US.

NO

Reason: simply read the true news, do not watch the biased networks that he controls (excluding FOX). Why do you think he is against that network, they report the truth.