Why do ppl hate twilight?

Update: well i like the books but will not shuve it down your throat to read.and i can talk to a personand have a normal conversation.and i do find it silly about the sparkiling part,but i think if you donb't like it don't talk about it don't think about it and don't share it if you don't care for it.... show more well i like the books but will not shuve it down your throat to read.and i can talk to a personand have a normal conversation.and i do find it silly about the sparkiling part,but i think if you donb't like it don't talk about it don't think about it and don't share it if you don't care for it. >(.i don't want to here people complain about a thing that they don't like. for example:"i hate ppl who like twilight it is so anoying it makes me want to wretch!and i wish that it would burn in hell!"see i don't want to listen to your complants. do you want to listen to people talk about it .No. so this is just curiosity to why ppl like and dislike it.now with all the awnsers to this question this is my response.
14 answers 14