Is it safe to wax my legs during pregnancy?

I m 27 week pregnant. can u plz tell me is it safe to wax my legs hair during pregnancy.

Favorite Answer

Waxing and shaving is safe. Using creams such as Nair or bleaching is not recommended.

• manzer

Waxing Legs During Pregnancy

Yes, its fine. You can even get your bikini line done too.

Just don´t lie on your belly for obvious reasons and lie on your side when the therapsit is doing the back of the legs.

It will hurt alot more tho because your skin is more sensitive! Also, the wax temperature may need to be lowered for the same reason. Try a little bit of wax on your wrist first to check the temp.

I always feel so much more sexier when I get my legs done so its nice to get them done and do something for yourself.

Source(s): was a beauty therapist for years.

It is safe but it hurts like hell! I waxed prior to pregnancy and believe me it is so much more painful now :os

Source(s): 23 weeks pregnant
  • Melly

Absolutely safe. I had full leg and bikini done at 37 weeks....hurt like heck but it was 100% safe.

Source(s): done it.

yes. unless it contains high levels of patrolium products (which it wont) its perfectly fine. i'd avoid alot of contact with gas (a few drops wont matter but dont go dipping your hands in it. it sounds od but mecanics would wash their hands in it because its a solvent). it can actualy get absorbed into the skin and into the blood streem.

Yes it is safe though may be more painful as your skin is more sensitive!!

• Why the heck wouldnt it be??

I can not possibly see why it wouldn't be lol.

• laurie

what are the reasons you think it isn't safe? its not toxic and doesn't touch your belly so why wouldnt it be safe?