Where can i get a signature or installment loan with bad credit?

hi. i am in need of a $1,000 to $2,000 signature or installment loan. up to a month and a half ago everything was fine and then when it rained it poured!!! a shattering and very unexpected death in the family with lots of help with the funeral expenses from all of us in the family was needed! and then my car went... show more hi. i am in need of a $1,000 to $2,000 signature or installment loan. up to a month and a half ago everything was fine and then when it rained it poured!!! a shattering and very unexpected death in the family with lots of help with the funeral expenses from all of us in the family was needed! and then my car went capoot! i had just moved into a new place with added connection fees on all utilities. and now i have this financial Domino affect happening and am about to lose everything. all i have been able to find so far are these payday advance loans and they only offered a few hundred and want the money back in a week!! this does not help! yes, i have bad credit, but am working on that. i can,t get a loan from my bank and i only have a savings account. i am ready for some of the sarcastic comments i am going to get. i just ask that you please be gentle....