What genre of music do you find hard to get into?

For me.....jazz is something that seems like a great genre, but my god it seems so hard to get into and appreciate. Maybe I have been listening with the wrong ears.

How about you?
Update: Bradley Screamo is just retarded that's why lol Glass Moon I used to be like that, but now I find the more I listen to classical music, the easier it is....it's really not so hard to get into. Sometimes it requires a few listens like most songs, and then you "get it". I dunno...maybe... show more Bradley
Screamo is just retarded that's why lol

Glass Moon
I used to be like that, but now I find the more I listen to classical music, the easier it is....it's really not so hard to get into. Sometimes it requires a few listens like most songs, and then you "get it". I dunno...maybe that's just me.
Update 2: Okay I'm sorry for saying screamo is retarded....that's just my opinion.

I have friends who love it, and I can see why people appreciate it. All music is subjective.