Does anyone now a good rpg game that u don't have to pay for?

I already have accounts on the following sites:

Dizzywood

pixie hollow

club penguin

neopets

petpet park

meez

battleon

weeworld

howrse

reign of blood

nicktropolis

babydow

bite fight

Favorite Answer

There is in fact one called LotlWorld Online have you heard of it? Its similar to Neopets and Howrse but theres waaayy more you can do. You can breed all sorts of different animals, I'm saving up to buy a raccoon and breed it with my horse to make a Raccorse Lol.

LotlWorld IS a little like neopets, and I would prefer it over neopets, or howrse, because of all the mini games and the fact you can mate animals. But it isn't the very best, and i've tried club penguin, SO totally boring. Really I don't know of many. Give LotlWorld a try, you may like it. But I'd recommend going on google and searching Online Games. These days you've gotta pay to breath, so good luck with finding a good game online that is both fun and free, fun and free don't come up many times in a sentence, so be on the lookout for it. I play LotlWorld myself and enjoy each minute of it. If you do become a member let me know, I'm looking for a friend to fight with in the arena.

• xue

Role Playing Games

Cabal!