Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone now a good rpg game that u don't have to pay for?

I already have accounts on the following sites:

Dizzywood

pixie hollow

club penguin

neopets

petpet park

meez

battleon

weeworld

howrse

reign of blood

nicktropolis

babydow

bite fight

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is in fact one called LotlWorld Online have you heard of it? Its similar to Neopets and Howrse but theres waaayy more you can do. You can breed all sorts of different animals, I'm saving up to buy a raccoon and breed it with my horse to make a Raccorse Lol.

• 1 decade ago

LotlWorld IS a little like neopets, and I would prefer it over neopets, or howrse, because of all the mini games and the fact you can mate animals. But it isn't the very best, and i've tried club penguin, SO totally boring. Really I don't know of many. Give LotlWorld a try, you may like it. But I'd recommend going on google and searching Online Games. These days you've gotta pay to breath, so good luck with finding a good game online that is both fun and free, fun and free don't come up many times in a sentence, so be on the lookout for it. I play LotlWorld myself and enjoy each minute of it. If you do become a member let me know, I'm looking for a friend to fight with in the arena.

• xue
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Role Playing Games

• 1 decade ago

Cabal!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.