Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

hey im getting a ps3 what games should i start out with?

i just want a good online game any tips on what games have good online play?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i say an xbox would be better but you could start with call of duty world at war

• 1 decade ago

Uncharted 1, Then 2.

• 1 decade ago

your looking for online games the def. get call of duty 4 modern warfare and killzone 2, for ur regular games get infamous and uncharted 1 or 2.

Source(s): big video game fiend
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Metal gear solid 4, Uncharted 1 and 2, bionic commando (not rearned although its cool too).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

MGS4, Uncharted(1,2) tekken 6. Bioshock. Resistance (1,2) killzone 2. heavenly sword. gta4. most of those have online. plenty of users. Just adde a few that might be of some interest.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Call of Duty World at War!!!!!!

sickest game ever

or NHL 2010 it sweet

• 1 decade ago

Metal gear solid: guns of patriots

Source(s): epic
  • 1 decade ago

I have one too, had it for about 2 years now, anyway, LOTR: conquest, COD4, Mercs2, Resistance2, and Warhawk... those are my besties :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.