What do you do to make your boyfriend happy?

btw my bf and i share our account and thats why my avatar is a boy

I want to brighten up my boyfriends day when he gets off work.

-I made a scavenger hunt that was all through the house, and outside for my boyfriend, and the last clue lead him to the bed where there was a piece of paper that read....

You can say this adventure is done, but I'm not telling you what to do.

Just know that I love you a tun, and the next step is up to you.

WE HAD GREAT SEX lol

- I made a poster board that said at the top, " 10 riesen's I love you" and then bullited each reason with a riesen candy ( google riesen candy so you know what I am talking about).

-I took computer paper and put each letter on one and wrote out, " you mean the world to me." and hung it outside the front door, so he could read it pulling up into the drive way.

- I love you notes written on the mirror, in his wallet, on his stearing wheel in the morning are great...makes him think of you all through the day!

Guys, she isn't gay. She said her and her boyfriend share an account.

Okay, so maybe you could take him out to a nice place for dinner, or go to a movie.. Nothing too extreme. Something simple like what I said, take him out for dinner or to a movie. Hope I helped!

Take him somewhere if you can.

Or make him a surprise dinner then go to the beach.(take a condom just in case). make it cheesy cause cheesy Always turns out cute and fun. Lite up candles and everything. Do something really nice for him

• ♥™

Give him hugs and kisses, tell him how much you love him and you think he's the best and how sexy he is, etc. Just give lots of compliments. Also show how much you care about him. I'm sure all these things will make him happy. Have sex, pleasure him, etc. lol.

Gave you boyfriend a message and make him a nice dinner coming from your heart.

just be there for him as a sounding board if he wants to talk, don't try too hard it will just piss him off

• Ern

Bring him food.

although i don't like to think of two men doing this... BJ's

2 points!

• are you gay?