Facebook will not open home page?

Dear Facebook Users:

It has come to my attention that my Facebook home page ("/home.php") is not working how it is supposed to. I can load and interact with any other part of Facebook, minus my home page.

I have attempted using different browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari), and emptying my cookies and cache. None of that seems to make the slightest difference. I have also attempted logging out, and then back in, in hopes to correct the issue. This, too, has not made any difference.

Every once in a while, if I'm lucky, I can view the page; more often than not, however, I am unable to do so.

Are there any proxy tricks, browser tips, or add-ons/tools that I can use to resolve this oh-so-annoying issue?

Thank you for your time and effort.

Sincerely,

A Facebook User.

*Josh -- I looked up the "clear DNS" prompt, entered it, and it didn't fix anything. Also found a bunch of other useful stuff that I thought would help out (clearing computer cache, clearing unused RAM, stuff like that) but nothing helped.