!Emergency! !Emergency! !Emergency! !Emergency!?

Hey guys i need help, someone has made an account on facebook using my name and picture, now there are two profiles with my name. One is mine and the other is made by someone. That person is adding my friends and writing stupid stuff on my second account....I dont know what to do. How can i stop him from doing this, plz help help ?

Best Answer

Report the profile and get a few others to do it too.

Contact facebook here and report the abuse. By the way here is a quote from their website : "

I need to report a fake profile.

You can report a profile that violates Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities by clicking the "Report/Block this Person" link in the left column of the profile, selecting "Fake profile" as the reason, and adding the appropriate information. The following categories of profiles are prohibited on the site:

Profiles that impersonate you or someone else

Profiles that use your photos

Profiles that list a fake name

Profiles that do not represent a real person

Profiles that have been hacked

Be sure to choose the correct report type to help us verify the information. Facebook reviews every report we receive in order to determine whether or not the content violates our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, and will take appropriate action. Rest assured that these reports will be kept confidential."

Here is a link : http://www.facebook.com/help.php?page=843&hloc=en_...

Report them. If they're using one of your pictures, you can claim copyright infringement of your intellectual property as well. However, my husband and I have been trying to do this with a fake profile of his and so far we haven't heard anything. So...based on my experience, I would expect at the very LEAST a very,very long waiting period before Facebook even bothers to contact you.

f you want, message the other profile as well and let them know you're reporting it. It's fraud and defamation, and they could end up in jail or with a fine. Keep records of your emails, and take screenshots of the profile (use a free screencapping software like Greenshot (http://download.cnet.com/GreenShot/3000-2192_4-109...

Contact Facebook support or report the second profile as abuse.

Report it. That guy should get a life never mind his own identity. Just post it on your profile that there is a fake you

Contact the people who made Face book and tell them what happened. You can also file a complaint to the police for identity theft, if you wish. But Face book HAS to take it off if you tell them too.

Source(s): Experiance

the name u cant do eny thing about but the pic u can call someone about it and tell them that someone has your pic on a profile and u didnt alow it and if u want tell them your going to soo if your pic is still up there on there account

Source(s): iv delt with this stuff befor

Report them. Find the report user button

You can report it to facebook. They'll look into it and have it removed. Just let all your friends know that that one is a fake.