Darren M asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Brandon Marshall or Calvin Johnson?

Which WR will have the bigger year? Calvin might be hurt and the Lions won't have much to play for down the stretch. Marshall has been a question mark since training camp and the Broncos have a tough schedule ahead.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Shep
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Marshall is probably the safer choice, but Johnson has more potential for bigger games and a bigger year. Stafford is not getting knee Surgery don't know where the heck that guy heard that... Once Stafford is back in the line-up which i am betting will be after their bye week(this week) Johnson will be putting up big numbers again. Stafford has a Rocket of an arm and can make any throw. His decision making just isn't quite where it needs to be yet. Stafford will be a good QB in the NFL if he gets an O-Line.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The Broncos are obviously a much better team than the Lions. However, the Lions will be down a lot which means that they will tend to air it out more rather than run. Brandon Marshall has also been questionable in the past and Johnson has been pretty solid overall. So I would go with Calvin Johnson.

• 1 decade ago

Well i think it is safe to say that the broncos are the real deal so far this year and marshall has been playing very well over the last 4 weeks. If you have the chance take marshall. Johnson is ok but there offense is horrible and johnson is struggling because of that. I don't think you need to worry about the bronco schedule to much this year i think they pretty much proved they are the force this year

• pruess
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

shop marshall. y? Marshall-6'5 230 Johnson-6'5 239 so on the brink of an analogous length. yet marshall has a greater powerful QB, detroit would possibly no longer get each physique solid for a at the same time as. Johnson in 2008-seventy 8 catches 1331 yards 12 TD's Marshall in 2008-104 catches 1264 yards and in basic terms 6 TD's yet this final year replaced into seen a significant harm out year for johnson, he would desire to b a twelve months ask your self (think of Braylon Edwards) additionally, this year replaced into VERY disappointing for Marshall. 1200 yards and one hundred catches replaced into seen a sadness after his 2007 season. He performed in basically 15 video games, no longer sixteen like johnson. he additionally later suggested after the season that when his off field subject final year, he had little or no to no feeling in his authentic hand. he additionally had a lingering hamstring harm for approximately 9 of those video games he performed. in 09' he will completely explode. he will b ultimately one hundred% lower back. he will have a good greater better QB, and McDaniels is denver's new coach. he did awsome with cassel, think of of what he can do with marshall and cutler.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Marshall all the way. Calvin's a beast, but the QBs that are throwing to him are..well...they're Stafford, Culpepper and Stanton.

Kyle Orton finally has a system that he can perform in on a consistent basis and, even if he doesn't get a TD every game, Marshall's always a top target.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Marshall, Kyle Orton is a solid QB now and the Lions are awful, Stafford is going to need knee surgery and Culpepper isn't the same. Marshall all the way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.