Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

stupidest TATTOO ever!...............?

what was the stupidest tattoo you have ever seen? and describe the best tattoo you have ever seen.

a guy at my school got a tatto of the southern cross with "aussie pride" written around it, ITS MASSIVE on his arm. its so dumb.

• RAVEN
    Favorite Answer

this one

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_mar2007/PrimateTatt...

or this

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/...

or this

http://media.photobucket.com/image/2%20monkeys%20b...

what the HELL posses some people???

and they are free to walk amoung us in the community, jeez

• hintz

Stupidest Tattoo Ever

I've seen a guy in Barcelona on a beach completely naked, he'd had his entire body done so when he went into a crab position, his arms would look like the legs and his legs would look like the arms of an elephant. And his dick was the elephant's trunk. Not only did I think that was stupid enough, but it made his head look awkward considering it was coming out of what should be the elephants @ss.

Oh and my friends neighbour has one on her vagina saying "If you can see this, consider yourself lucky". I personally think the elephant one is more stupid though.

Source(s): Barcelona beach

Well the Wierdest Tatto i have ever seen is when one of my friends made a bet and lost,so he had to make a Tatto on his Fourhead says "Well Smack my @ss and Call me Judie" for like a week,The Poor Guy he got really Sad and his face become really Pale

The Greatest Tatto i have ever seen is One that i have it on my Left Arm it says"We Belong to The Sea" ^_^

EDIT:RAVEn OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???

I once saw this person with LOL on his chest written four times so the L's intersected and made a swastika. That is the most stupid tat ever.

Best really depends on the person and value. Custom designed tattoos are the best as they're unique and special (:

I seen a guy at walmart once with a crown of thorns across his forehead!(just like Jesus) It even had red blood drips! It looked real stupid. As far as the best tattoo...theres too many i like1

I saw a guy with a tattoo of a vagina nailed to his back..

and before you call it fake, I don't think I could make up something like that up if I wanted to.

My Dad's ex had a tattoo of some daisies, as my Dad's name means daisy in welsh, then when he dumped her for being a psycho she had barbed wire tattoed around it, she looked like an idiot.

I had my first tattoo done last night, and it's a swirly kind of thing that my Dad drew, it's pretty.

The stupidest tattoo I ever saw was if this one 16 yr old guy who got his gfs name on his arm when they had only been together for like 4 months.

The best I ever saw was ex drummer of guns n roses steven adlers peace and heart tat on his hand. You can kinda see it in this pic

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vaqCjVyoA_c/Snj1VWVDdCI/...

tie between two girls getting "vagina" thinking it meant best friends, in kanji, and people litrally sticking themselves an inch into the skin to give themselves shitty looking tattoos. whatever happened to dignity? :p

Edit: better yet- a guy that i know got "HARD AS ****" from the movie Trailor Park Boys tattood in BIG letters all across his lower stomach. dumbest. tattoo. ever.

Some guy in the newspaper the other day had a sausage, beans, eggs and chips full english breakfast tattoed onto his head, it's mint.

Source(s): TV