I need to read a book to help me stop reading romance novels... any recommendations?

I know that the romance in fiction romance stories isn't how it really is when it comes to love or anything like that... but when you've read hundreds of them you become unconsciously brain washed into believing that love and romance really is that way. Can you recommend to me a good REALISTIC romance non... show more I know that the romance in fiction romance stories isn't how it really is when it comes to love or anything like that... but when you've read hundreds of them you become unconsciously brain washed into believing that love and romance really is that way. Can you recommend to me a good REALISTIC romance non fiction book? I need to get over my romance book complex.. because its making me think that its like that in real life... Which is causing me to have unreal expectations when it comes to love... please recommend to me a good REALISTIC romance novel. A novel that will demonstrate what real love is..
Update: sorry, i didn't mean to post this in the religion category..