Countries of North America?

What are the OFFICIAL countries of North America? Like the gov. recognizes them as OFFICIAL countries and the world recognizes them? Please back your answer with evidence. The more OFFICIAL (gosh I've used that word a bunch...) the better! I've gotten some countries that I thought were in Central America when I Googled it...

THANKS! :D

BTW I did google North american counties, but sometimes I got different stuff, also I wanted more of a government page not wikipedia

• Favorite Answer

Firstly just for the record, there are two American continents, Central America isn't a continent. There's North and South America.

This is the Football section btw, so don't expect any genius answers.

U.S.A

Canada

Mexico

El Salvador

Belize

Guatumala

Panama

Costa Rica

Honduras

Cuba

Jamaica

Bermuda

Trindad and Tobago

Dominican Republic

Haiti

Dominica

Barbados

Puerto Rico

St Vincent

Bahamas

Antigua and Barbuda

Grenada

St Kitts and Nevis

St Lucia

That's it i can't think of anymore. It's the carribean islands where it gets tricky. Some of them are still under another countrie's empire, but that's not to say that all aren't a country (it's confusing). So you'd have to look them up. Like for example St Martin is still French owned and i don't think it's considered an independent country, it's even part of the European Union.

Some countries like Taiwan in Asia aren't recognised by the United States, though the rest of world recognise's it as a country.

coutries of NA:

Mexico

USA

Canada

Panama

Coasta rica

Hondura

Nicaragua

San Jose

Guatemala

Jamaica

Haiti

Dominican Republic is NOT a country

Cuba

Belize

Bahamas

El Salvador

Source(s): oh, come on is this really supposed 2 b on yahoo? i mean, just get any random map and check them up...people these days.....oh, and why is this in the world cup?

America

Canada

Mexico

Other little islands I don't know the name of.

us

canada

panama

coasta rica

honduras

nicaragua

mexico

san jose

guatemala

jamaica mon

haiti

dominican republic

belize

bahamas

el salvador

cuba- communist bastards

b*tch load of island no one care about