Favorite NFL team? Team you hate the most?

who is your favorite team?

who do you hate?

I like the Raiders and I hate the Broncos, 49ers, Chargers, Chiefs, and Patriots.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • J D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Fav- Raiders

Hated- the rest of the AFC West

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

FAVORITE 1 Baltimore Ravens 2 Denver Broncos 3 Green Bay Packers 4 Tennesee Titans LEAST 1 Miami Dolphins 2 Detroit Lions 3 Indianapolis Colts 4 Oakland Raiders 3

• 1 decade ago

Favorite Team : Dallas Cowboys, even though they have had their troubles & havent been a dominating team since their dynasty era (92-95). Im still a Cowboy fan & they are my top favorite team.. and will continue to believe each year, this is the year lol.

My most dislike team : Patriots, ever since after their super win upset over the rams.. they just look like an arrogant team. Plus the coach Belichick, looks like an azz'ol. There is coaches out their who act as if winning is everything, but when they lose, atleast they show sportsmanship to the other head coach & players. Belichick, shows no gratitude what so ever in acknowledgement, & his vibe when they show him, he stands there as if he is the greatest, a man among babies. Especially how he took off after their defeat in superbowl XLII, the end of a perfect season.

• 1 decade ago

Favorite Team ~ Detroit Pussycats =)

Hated Teams ~ Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, and Kansas City Chiefs

Source(s): 5-2
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Love Saints

Hate Patriots

• 1 decade ago

Love the Dolphins for life

Hate the 49ers forever

• Woody
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

My favorite team is the Tennessee Titans, though we all know they are doing terrible. I still support them, though.

Most hated is probably a toss up between the Cowboys and the Raiders.

• 1 decade ago

I love the 49ers

And I hate the Raiders and the Cowboys.

• 1 decade ago

I am a huge Bears fan. I like the Cowboys too. I have respect for the raiders;they seem like nice guys, I think they'll come back. I absolutely despise the Packers.

• 1 decade ago

Favorite:Saints

Hate: Cowboys,Pats,Falcons,Bucs,ans Panthers..

• 1 decade ago

I Love the Atlanta Falcons, and hate the Steelers, Patriots, Panthers, Bucs, Saints, and Cowboys

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.