katey asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What do you think Kim jong il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad really are saying about Obama?

Are they laughing at his weakness,or embrasing his bashing of the American arrogant people?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kim Jong Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are both in awe at Obama's keen insight and sharp intellect and they wish to themselves, "How can I have the intelligence of a Mr. Obama? How?! He is such a wonderful President and makes so many good decisions. Americans should re-elect him because the rest of the candidates are just so very dismal."

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He is no doubt a laughing stock. After he folded in front of the Russians, by promising to remove the missle shield from eastern Europe, the Russians tell him they changed their minds and aren't going to bring tough sanctions against Iran. The only thing this president did was to make our allies such as Poland vunerable to an attack. So how else could the world be viewing him?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dont worry we can keep this idiot on a string for years probably even give him to give us money .we will have a bomb and delivery system years ahead of schedule thanks to this limp wrist pinhead.he will be singing we can save the world around the camp fire holdingng hands with the rest of the idiots while we prepare to extort aid and money from him hahahahahahaHA then we can give a bomb to osama to use on him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sure they got a real chuckle out of both ! I'm amazed they haven't just laughed out right in his face !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm not sure either of them really give a s*it..

America is still as hostile towards areas of the planet that do not offer their lands for exploitation as it was under Bush.

• 1 decade ago

Considering their respective records on human rights, I'm glad they're critical of Obama.

• 1 decade ago

Probably just happy he got elected.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

they both partied all night the night he was elected?? they think he is a joke and they can get what they want from him anytime they want??

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

" Kim, can you believe our luck ?! "

" He bailed on his allies missile defense plan and has not said one word in weeks about my Nuke program"

" May Allah bless the American Dumbmasses " that brought him to us "

" Praise Allah ! "

• 1 decade ago

It doesn't matter he is American that is enough.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.