Birthday surprise for boyfriend in Florida. Need a restaurant near Cypress Pointe Resort 8651 Treasure Cay Ln?

I am trying to organize something very special for my fiancee for his 30 th birthday. I wanted to surprise him in a restaurant (any idea). We are going to be in Cypress Pointe Resort 8651 Treasure Cay Ln Orlando, FL 32836 for his birthday. But i don;t know florida at all. Someone can help me out? His birthday is... show more I am trying to organize something very special for my fiancee for his 30 th birthday. I wanted to surprise him in a restaurant (any idea). We are going to be in Cypress Pointe Resort 8651 Treasure Cay Ln
Orlando, FL 32836 for his birthday. But i don;t know florida at all. Someone can help me out? His birthday is in december. What can I organize that he remembers for all his life?