WHAT HAPPENS TO THE HOT WATER PIPE CONNECTION WHEN NEW MACHINES ONLY USE COLD WATER?

I had to get rid of my old washing machine as it sadly died. I had to turn off the water taps under the sink where the machine connects but ofcourse now have no hot water....so that is my first question.....how do I get the hot water back without a machine hose connected?? Also, I believe all new machines are fed by only cold water, so what am I supposed to do about the hot water connection on the pipe under the sink? I hope this makes sense, it almost does to me!!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

There is little you can do. but I had a thought about it. Why not get a garden hose "Y" connector run it through there?

in case you examine the manufactuers classes on setting up, it enable you to be attentive to that Combi Boilers at the instant are not pronounced for showers.the clarification being, which you're drawing off warm water, quicker than the Combi Biler can warmth the water, and so it runs chilly after a whilst.The previous boiler device replaced into super for a tub, because of the fact the warm water grant got here from a extensive warm water copper tank the place the warm water replaced into saved. you ought to deploy an electric powered bathe once you have a Combi boiler. there is not any way of overcoming this situation.

is it the same type of hose connection as a standard garden hose????? if so buy a valve that would be used for the out side screw the hose to it and leave it off