I have a problem with iTunes, can someone help?

I used to have 2 computers at home, but the one which my iPhone was synched to blew up, so i wanted to use the other computer, which my son already has an iTunes account on for his iPod. I cant work out how to have 2 seperate iTunes accounts, it wont let me, and it is causing all sorts of problems, and trying to... show more I used to have 2 computers at home, but the one which my iPhone was synched to blew up, so i wanted to use the other computer, which my son already has an iTunes account on for his iPod. I cant work out how to have 2 seperate iTunes accounts, it wont let me, and it is causing all sorts of problems, and trying to erase everything on the phone and replace it with the library on the computer, which I dont want obviously, because we have completely different tastes in music! And it seems there are even further problems with my apps, it doesnt seem like you can have different lists, just the one, and everytime either of us wants to sync, we have to go through manually checking and unchecking the apps everytime, which is a right PITA!!! I have tried signing out of his account and signing into my own, but anything I download still wants to go into the same library as all of his stuff. This is pi**ing me right off to the point of having visions of strangling Steve Jobs!!! Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
5 answers 5