SWP asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻成英文 謝謝m-_-m

我要介紹的是air gear的故事。

我有有關air gear的漫畫和小說。

因為不能帶漫畫,所以我帶了小說。

直排輪、溜冰鞋你就算沒玩過,也該聽人家說過吧?

但是不管到甚麼地方,總是有些瘋狂的傢伙。

光是飆速度已經無法讓他們滿足,於是「特技輪鞋?產生了!

他們腳踩特技輪鞋,在扶手、牆壁、鐵欄杆上競速、滑行、翻轉、跳躍!

為了追求更快更高,他們將超小型強力馬達裝置在輪子上,使用高性能的懸吊系統和強壓避震器,創造出跑得更快飛得更高的air treck!

到了這時候,連其他人也開始隱約察覺到了,察覺到街上的空間都是道路,察覺到了人原來是可以飛的!

air gear就是一個這樣的故事!

單純要翻譯

無宣傳意圖

謝謝

Rating
  • 婷婷
    Favorite Answer

I would like to introduce air gear's story.

I have the air gear's comic novel.

Because can't take a comic book, so I brought a novel.

Linear wheels, you didn't play roller blades, that people say?

But no matter what would some crazy guy.

The speed of light is on fire so that they have been unable to meet, and possible special effects wheel shoes!

They stepped stunt wheel shoes, walls, the handrails, marathons, railings and flip, jump!

In pursuit of a faster, higher, they will be installed in an ultra compact powerful motor wheels, use high-performance suspension system and the investigation of heavy shock absorber, creating a run faster fly higher air treck!

To this time, even other people have also begun to vaguely aware, aware of the street is the way, the people turned out to be able to fly!

Air gear is one such story!

I would like to introduce is the air gear story.

I have about air gear comic books and novels.

Because they can not take comic books, so I brought a novel.

Line skates, roller skates even if you have not played, but also heard people say that, right?

But no matter what place is always some crazy guy.

Biao speed alone can no longer allow them to meet a result, "special round of the shoes? Produced!

They foot stunt wheel shoes, in the handrails, walls, bars and pole racing, slide, flip, jump!

In pursuit of faster and higher, they are ultra-small powerful motors installed in the wheels, using high-performance suspension system and the strong pressure shock absorbers, run faster and fly to create a higher air treck!

By this time, even the other people began to vaguely aware, and aware of the street space is the road to a person aware of the original can fly!

air gear is one such story!

這是翻譯軟體所翻

有問題請寄信給我

我會盡快給你回應

Source(s): 翻譯軟體