What do girls exactly mean when they look for "security" in a man?

Does that really have to do with the body of the guy?.

Or does it have to do with the personality with the guy, and what is it as well?

• Bevo
    Best Answer

My wife married me because she knew I would always be there for her and our family. I am not a rich man, but I love my wife and our family. Sometimes "security" doesn't mean money (although it really, really helps), sometimes it means knowing the person you married will always be there for you. But security has a different meaning for every girl. Some girls want money and some girls want a faithful husband. My wife is beautiful in every way, inner and outer, and she could have married any man she wanted, but she married me. I guess I am fortunate that she has a true heart and loves me for who I am. I helped put her through school and now she is a Registered Nurse. Things were tough, but we got through them. Our family is the most important thing in the world to us. My wife has "security, " although, in this recent economy, sometimes there is very little financial security. I hope this makes sense, my friend.

Hey bro!

Well, there are five areas of attraction for men and women. Those are money, looks, personality, humor and intelligence. So depending on how this girl was raised she's going to be looking for different things. It's hard to evaluate the situation but a good key that I use when I'm on dates is to find out about her upbringing. Is she an only child? Is she from a big family? What is her dad like? Is she used to having nice things? Did she grow up eating right and playing sports? Usually after the first date you can tell what really interests her.

So my best advice is to just be yourself on the date and find out if you two will mesh. Usually you'll know right away if the chemistry is there. If not then move on as dating is a number's game.

Good luck man!

-Love Doctor

1: Money at least more than enough to provide for your family and

if can her family.

2: Nice and sensitive to her needs.

3: Not boring person.gotta spice up the life now and then to

keep the feeling going on.

• Usually money. Typically the simple-minded little girls hear older and/or more experienced women talk about how they need security. The simple-minded then misunderstand, think it means the man's ability to protect the woman. They then develop a sheep mentality.

Women ~ 20 and up - Money

Women (or girls) ~ under 20 - physical security.

As a girl, i would say someone i can trust will love me for life and not get sick of me in a couple of weeks, leaving me feeling in a secure, steady relationship!

A macho man body and the size of his paycheck

If he's got the Money he gets the hunny

An all round man with inner confidence

Its a man who can make them feel safe. It has nothing to do with looks BUT looks may leave the impression of a man being strong and thus being able to protect her.

You must leave a impression of being able to protect her. If she thinks that you can't then you obviously don't make her feel safe.

We want to know that there's a possible relationship with this guy. We don't want a one night stand, we want to know that the guy isn't gonna flake, or bail out on us. Basically she's looking for the willingness to commit.

• Lost

Forget all the fancy words and explanations talk show hosts peddle, it is basicaly what it has always been; food, shelter, clothing and protection. The cave women wanted it just as much as the 21st century woman.