Can I get a house with low income and a high Credit Score. 700 CS?

Just wondering, I am a first time homebuyer. 22 years old and make around $14,000 a year at a part-time job. I attend college and plan on getting a house. The house is $69,900. My father will be living with me and paying the house note, but has bad credit. Is there anything I can do or should I just wait. We like... show more Just wondering, I am a first time homebuyer. 22 years old and make around $14,000 a year at a part-time job. I attend college and plan on getting a house. The house is $69,900. My father will be living with me and paying the house note, but has bad credit. Is there anything I can do or should I just wait. We like the area and space the house has. I have a 704 credit score and make around $14,000 a year. My father makes around $40,000 a year. he wants the house in my name though. Any advice is useful thank you. And I only have about 4,000 in debt from a tv, laptop, and furniture i owe and have made double payments with no late payments. I reside in Houston, TX. Also could we put up collateral of any other properties owned. Or could we joint own the house. Sorry for all the sentence fragments.
Update: I dont want to be the guy that keeps pursuing something that isn't there, but my parents just got divorced and I don't have money to throw away in renting an apartment. And I would be comfortable living with my father. Would the low-income assistance affect my credit. Or if we did get the 20% down payment.
Update 2: Fathers credit score s 600