Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

X Factor, Bloody Hell I Was Worried For A Minute There, Anybody Really Bloody Happy That J&E Got Through?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

My heart nearly stopped for however long that was!

So glad J&E are through, they make the show worth it for me <3

• Joanne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Well the judges said that they need to improve on their singing but it is weird how Danyl and Miss Frank were on the bottom two when they were praised by the judges on saturday show. I think all the Irish people are voting for them because they're from Ireland and Ireland doesn't have that many famous entertainers but the "fun" should start later on the final weeks. I doubt that they will win X Factor 09, there's better singers in the competition.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was slightly worried as well but I had an idea that if they were through they'd leave it till last.

I'm happy they got through - the two acts I really wanted to get through were John and Edward and Joe and they both got through! I also wanted Miss Frank to get through as well and they did!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have been forced to watch some of the Xfactor and I hate it but these pair just take the biscuit! Get them out, they are probably the worst act!! They can't sing for god sake.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • rhino
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

if you like watching a so called show that's trying to find a good singer then no they should of been voted out.....

if you like a show that is getting embarrassing by putting two lads through who should really be on Britains Got Talent then yes keep them in

• jay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I didnt like them at all at first, but Im beginning to warm to them, and yeah I was glad they got through

• 1 decade ago

Oh god i nearly tot they werent gonna get through but when it went down to the last 3 i knew they wud get through! Phew! I LOVE THEM!"

• 1 decade ago

YESS!!

there the only ones i look forward to on sats!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im bloody not

• 1 decade ago

yeah glad Ricky is out though ,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.