Bring toast and when they say "a toast!" in the movie, you throw the toast. That all I remember, haven't seen for like, 20 years..
Oh, and raw rice for when Janet get married.
Dress up as Frank n Furter, Magenta,Rocky, Brad,Janet or Riff Raff.
EDIT HOORAY I found a list for you!
Things you may like to know
In order to survive your First time going to see Rocky Horror in the theatre you will need to blend in because you will get tormented being a virgin! you must go in a costume, its quite an important part of Audiance Participation but we will talk about that later, back to costumes its important that you go as a charceter from the film that dawns and resmbles you most mine is Frank-n-Furter! it is also important that you feel comfortable so if you dont feel liek wearing high heels and foshnet stocking you dont have to.
Whats Audiance Partation? i hear you ask well Audiance Partation is the thing that makes Rocky Horror the most funnest thing on this planet! they are lines an actions that you shout back at the screen as well as lines you need to learn there are props you need aswell to throw or use at certain parts in the movie, below are a list of the basic things you will need and what for :-)
For AP you will need the AP script witch can be found here : http://www.badmovies.org/movies/rockyhorror/audience/
1 ) Rice - At the beginning of the film is the wedding of Ralph Hapschatt and Betty Munroe. As the newlyweds exit the church, you should throw the rice along with the on-screen wedding guests.
2) Newspapers - When Brad and Janet are caught in the storm, Janet covers her head with a newspaper The "Plain Dealer". At this point, you should likewise cover your head.
3) Water pistols - These are used by members of the audience to simulate the rainstorm that Brad and Janet are caught in. (Now do you see why you should use the newspapers?)
4) Candles, flashlights - During the "There's a light" verse of "Over at the Frankenstein Place, "you should light up the theater with candles, flashlights, lighters, etc. (Be careful to respect the theater's policy about open flames - remember you are wearing newspapers on your head!)
5) Rubber gloves - During and after the creation speech, Frank snaps his rubber gloves three times. Later, Magenta pulls these gloves off his hands. You should snap your gloves in sync each time to create a fantastic sound effect.
6) Noisemakers - At the end of the creation speech, the Transylvanians respond with applause and noisemakers. You should do the same.
8) Toilet paper - When Dr. Scott enters the lab, Brad cries out "Great Scott!" At this point, you should hurl rolls of toilet paper into the air. (Preferably Scotts.)
9) Toast - When Frank proposes a toast at dinner, members of the audience throw toast into the air. (Preferably unbuttered - things could get sticky.)
l0) Party hat -At the diner table, when Frank puts on a party hat, you should do the same.
11) Bell - During the song "Planet Schmanet," ring the bell when Frank sings "Did you hear a bell ring?"
12) Cards - During the song "I'm Going Home" Frank sings "Cards for sorrow, cards for pain". At this point you should shower the theater with cards.
:TIP: When throwing props be sure NOT to throw your props at the Performers on stage!!
Used to go EVERY weekend when teenager. Maybe I see it again now. My kids old enough to see it too! Thanks for memories. Have fun!
Sorry answer so long and that I cut and paste part of it. I type SO SO SOOOO slow. I be in retirements home by time I finsh
· 9 years ago