可否幫忙翻譯中翻英20點~意思相近即可~

可否請各位大大幫忙翻譯~意思相近即可~不用太專業,但也不要用翻譯軟體翻

出國前其實我對澳洲的了解並不是很多,到了澳洲才有深刻的體驗,例如天氣

墨爾本的天氣變化萬千,一天之內又下冰刨,又出太陽的,來墨爾本之前,我帶了整箱短袖的行李箱的衣服,完全無用到的時候,早晚都是冷到發抖 .

食物方面,肉價比菜價貴,跟台灣剛好相反,飲料也是愈大瓶的愈便宜,所以每次提回家時總是特別辛苦,跟台灣的英語課程相比,老師比較喜歡口語的表達,這相對也是我比較欠缺的,希望在這六個月可以學到很多.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

供您參考:六個月以後您就得自己寫了 :-)

出國前其實我對澳洲的了解並不是很多,到了澳洲才有深刻的體驗,例如天氣

Before I came to Australia, I actually did not know much about the country. It is after I arrived here that I began to experience Australia first hand. In the case of weather: changes all the time in Melbourne. There could be sleet and sun in the same day. Before I came to Melbourne, I packed the whole suitcase of short sleeve clothes – absolutely useless here. It is shivering cold from morning to night.

On the food front, meats are more expensive than vegetables – just the opposite of the prices in Taiwan. Drinks are the same way – the larger, the cheaper. That is why it is always hard for me to carry all the stuff home. Comparing to the English lessons in Taiwan, teachers here prefer colloquial style language. This is actually what I have been lacking of. I hope to learn a lot over the six months of stay here.

Before the study abroad, I to Australia the understanding am not many actually, only then had the profound experience to Australia, for example the weather Melbourne's weather is eternally changing, within one day under the ice digs, also leaves the sun, before coming Melbourne, I brought the entire box short sleeves suitcase's clothes, arrives completely uselessly time, sooner or later will be Leng Dao trembles. Food aspect, the meat price is more expensive than the vegetable price, is just opposite with Taiwan, the drink is also a bigger bottle is cheaper, when each time raises goes home is always specially laborious, compares with Taiwan's English curriculum, teacher compares likes the spoken language the expression, this relatively is also I is quite defective, hoped that may learn many in these six months.

• 婷婷

In fact I before going abroad for Australian understanding and not a lot, to Australia will have profound experience, such as weather

Melbourne weather is highly changeable, one day and ice Shaver, and out of the Sun, to Melbourne before I brought my suitcase full-sleeved clothes, wholly arrived, sooner or later are Shivering in the cold.

出國前其實我對澳洲的了解並不是很多,到了澳洲才有深刻的體驗,例如天氣

The price of meat food, than by growing expensive, Taiwan is just the opposite, drinks have too large bottle of cheap, so every time a reference to a special home is always hard, English courses in Taiwan, the teacher when compared to prefer oral expression, it is also my hope that the comparative lack of, these six months you can learn a lot.

• SKIITE

roujenho 的第一句話很實在^_^

大大您好:

這是我為您翻譯的句子.不曉得合不合你的口味- -

出國前其實我對澳洲的了解並不是很多,到了澳洲才有深刻的體驗,例如天氣

Before the study abroad I to Australia the understanding am not actually very many, only then had the profound experience to Australia, for example the weather

Melbourne's weather is eternally changing, within one day under the ice digs, also leaves the sun, comes in front of Melbourne, I brought the entire box short sleeve suitcase clothes, arrives completely uselessly time, sooner or later all will be Leng Dao trembles.

Food aspect, the meat price is more expensive than the vegetable price, just is opposite with Taiwan, the drink also is a bigger bottle cheaper, when each time raises goes home specially is always laborious, compares with Taiwan's English curriculum, teacher compares likes the spoken language the expression, this relative also is I quite defective, hoped may learn very many in these six months.

2009-10-18 10:25:51 補充:

第3行和第8行

Melbourne's和Taiwan's

好像是知識+編碼不過來

Melbourne一撇s 和 Taiwan一撇s

=)

Source(s): 這是全句翻譯的網站: World lingo 希望可以幫到你 World lingo

In fact, before leaving for Australia, I understand not many, to have a profound experience in Australia, such as the weather

Melbourne's weather-changing, one day there came the ice plane, but also out of the sun, to Melbourne, I brought a suitcase of clothes FCL short-sleeved, fully useless to the time, sooner or later are cold to shiver.

Food, meat, vegetable bid was expensive, with Taiwan the contrary, the larger beverage bottles are more expensive, so each time the home is always particularly difficult, as compared with the English curriculum in Taiwan, the teachers prefer oral expression, This is my relative is quite lacking, and hope that in six months, you can learn a lot.