Couple questions about the russian government...?

So i am comparing Canadas to Russia government and i was wondering if any of you can list a few please...

ALSO

1. Do russians HAVE TO vote during elections or not?

2. What type of government is russia because i saw a lot of federation republic but some people say it is a demogracy... so which one?

3. And is true that russia has a president, prime minister, and 2 deputy prime ministers?

4. Is the president the head of state?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1. It isn't mandatory for any Russian to vote.

2. Constitutional federation.

3. A president, prime minister and SEVERAL deputy prime ministers, actually. First there are the two first deputy ministers, then 17 regular ministers.

4. Technically, yes.

• yorke
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Mate enable me be the 1st to assert which you will spend quiet a substantial quantity of money the two way you do it. exceptionally through fact the U. S. greenback is so low at the instant ordinary issues are going to cost you extra. yet in view which you mentioned you have a year to devise this then you definitely've a year to save up for it. you're able to do your holiday many strategies and real you may shrink some expenditures yet interior the top you will prefer a severe-high quality holiday and that for the duration of turn will value you extra. Now i do no longer understand how plenty you learnt on a similar time as you have been there,your point of expertise of the community customs or lifestyle or language skills for that count. yet you may arise with a sturdy plan from the day you arrive to the day you leave and that supplies you with a respectable determine of ways plenty you will prefer. Then my suggestion throw afew grand on precise of that through fact if i've got learnt something for the duration of my time interior the Pines is that money is spent on issues that are no longer included on your finances. issues only ensue whilst your on holiday. to illustrate, you meet a woman, plans exchange and you spend time along with her. kinfolk could additionally come into the photograph and you may positioned money into them. you spot issues you prefer to purchase even although you recognize you need to not and the record is going on. yet on the precise of my head for approximately 6 weeks going around the areas you suggested and on a deliberate finances. i could say 6 strange grand could be respectable sum. yet continually practice for subject B. Ask some extra questions approximately costs for each thing, distinctive seasons and ask a number of your closer kinfolk individuals issues as i'm particular they would be a sturdy source of education. only verify you intend properly through fact the Philippines could be an unforgivable place for foreigners who make errors.

• rrb
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Russia is a modified communist state. Pure communism has always failed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.