Have you ever felt the differences between the Holy Spirit and God's presence, I want to hear your experiences?

Most people claim they felt the Holy Spirit~ I don't hear many speaking of feeling God's presence....And that is because the Holy Spirit is on the earth and God in heaven. But I do know God does make himself known, his presence as He intervenes. Have you ever felt God's presence and knew it was... show more Most people claim they felt the Holy Spirit~

I don't hear many speaking of feeling God's presence....And that is because the Holy Spirit is on the earth and God in heaven.

But I do know God does make himself known, his presence as He intervenes.
Have you ever felt God's presence and knew it was Him by the way He feels, If you have experienced God's presence....explain to me what it felt like to you, and did He said anything?

10 points for the truth
And I do know the truth
That there is a God

Thank you for sharing your experiences~!~
Update: I know there is because I not only felt the Holy Spirit, but God's presence, and He spoke to me telepathically....I always knew about God as far as I remember.
Update 2: There is a difference in the feeling, God's presence is even more personal.