Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Should the law forbid the stockpiling of firearms ammunition?

I believe in the right to own firearms, and I believe we have a right to defend ourselves! I am a gun owner I own handguns, shot guns and an

"evil semi-auto 'Assault Rifle'" (its actually a battle rifle, a FAL)

but this Guy has stockpiled 30,000+ rounds of Ammo and he acts kinda crazy.

....the Right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms, shall not be infridged"

in that case the first ammendment is a collective right too

Best Answer

Hi

This guy is just investing in his future. I personally wish that I had bought a million rounds of 380 ACP just before Obama came into office. I would have sold it over the last few months and doubled my money.

He can only shoot it one shot at a time, so what's the problem. In fact, 30k rounds may be a little light, depending on the cartridge. My friends and I have gone through a few thousand in just one weekend.

If government forbid stockpiling ammo then the next question that should be asked is: What quantity of ammo is considered a stockpile?

Once a law is passed, it is a simple task to modify that law.

Eventually, the law could be modified to anything over 1 box of ammo is a stockpile.

I think the law should forbid minorities from owning guns and ammo in the first place, since they are the ones that commit the most crimes.

I could easily amass 30,000 rounds of .22LR for as little as $700 from walmart. A box of 550 is around $12. Hardly a "stockpile"

Yes & No.

30,000+ rounds in a condo in downtown New York - no bueno.

30,000+ rounds at a gaming resort in Montana - might not be so bad.

• bryan

If you are a strict constructionist no one should own fire arms all the second amendment does is give the states the right to form militias and bear arms

who cares. we should just outlaw murder and then we wouldn't have 2 worry about guns. o wait...