promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

does anybody like jj redick? i do hes my favorite player on the magic team?

jj redick

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

he was a beast in college,now hes just a decent role player,but for a championship caliber team,he is a very good shooter,one of the best shooters in the game.and he has the ptential to trun his career around,if he focuse,i think he could average 16 pionts off the bench dis year.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I loved watching that kid in College i no i no everyone expected him to be better then he was right now but i think JJ Redick will play a Big Role this season and Based on Pre season it looks like Redick will have a good season this season

• 1 decade ago

YES! i love him and he also my favorite player he has definitely gotten better over the summer and is doing really good and i expect him to have a really good season and to shoot better then he was during the playoffs

• If J.J. worked on his athleticism and worked on going to the hole more often, he'd be a beast. But he is just so predictable, all he does is shoot, and his hops are not high enough to be a in yo face shooter.

To answer your question, no I don't like him because he can do things to get better, but he doesn't, and that irritates me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well he played in the state of NC, so I like him.

• 1 decade ago

he was good in college. hes nothing in the NBA. im not saying hes bad, because if he was bad he wouldnt be in the NBA, but hes just not as good as he used to be.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.