Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

GUYS: describe your ideal womans body?

like...clothes size, bra size, height etc :) x

lol

Favorite Answer

tall say 5' 8", slim with a balanced body ratio eg leg's to torso and so on. not too large in breasts but slightly more than a handful. attractive face with feminine features.

slim to medium legs not heavy or thick but athletic.

nice hands clean with good fingernails and not too much makeup

blue eyes good lips and smooth skin. in short abit like my wife!

• Joshua

Shorter than me, I am 5 foot 10 inches. Curvy, that ooo la la, hour glass figure. Hair darker than blond, like brunette or black hair. I feel blondes look fake to me. eye color is not a big deal.

i dont know how to measure womens clothing, but bra cup between 36 C and a nice D, however B is okay if it proportionate to her frame. and a tanned complexion.

However honestly, I want a girl with sas, who can challenge me intellectually, out going but has self respect. looks are important because there has to be an attraction, but personality is much more important and much more difficult to find.

• flakes

a million. She would desire to look like a kind. i'm no longer kidding, her opportunities are high greater effectual if she is a kind for an company. She clothing besides she needs, my basically requirement is that she be the main well liked on the city or i'm no longer even looking or chatting along with her. ideally preppy gown or celebration woman form. 2. For relaxing she likes to video demonstrate me play activities and if she is fearless she will play too. She loves listening to music and kissing. 3. Her character would properly be something as long as she is respectful to elders and has table manners. She would desire to have classification and know while to end while she is forward. that's much greater effectual if she will carry herself socially and knows the thank you to mingle with human beings and create a good popularity for herself. a guy is likewise judged by technique of his company. 4. Any form of modern-day drug or alcohol abuse is a no-no. like the backstreet boys, "i do no longer care who you're, the place your from, what you probably did as long as you adore me". maximum adult men might go common on the kind area, it somewhat is purely me that basically is going for the applicable otherwise it somewhat isn't any longer properly worth it. If i visit look at her popular she greater effectual be remarkable. to offer a historic past of myself i'm athletic looking and tall 6ft 4in. i might decide for any height if i became shorter yet i like around 5'9"-6'.

Don't mind me. I'm also just here to take notes.

I like the guy and the "nice D", wonder if if has either a big pocket book or a big thing to go with that.

• Juan

i dont know how to classify those things

but id say hmm an example here:

http://file042a.bebo.com/6/large/2008/04/14/15/204...

It would be me wife of 46 years!

• Ant

doesnt really matter that much, lovely bubbly personality is more important and if she happens to have a nice body then thats a bonus

haha well this ought to be interesting....i'm a girl btw so i'm not going to describe anything b/c i don't roll that way lol

<edit> lol joanne....

<edit> lol thumbs down? lol okay okay. well i must say that this is on my watchlist. i'm taking notes =P

You must be an innocent little girl am I right?

Be yourself, not what guys want you to be.

• Joanne

are you going to take notes and get a job done?