Detailed, clean, drug free quotes?

I am at loss of words for a quote or slogan that im using for a poster im making. Any help would be appreciated. -Thanks!

Favorite Answer

"This is a great way to challenge the community to try and make a difference and to make the town drug free." - Pat Andriole

"This last Thanksgiving was the first holiday our family has ever had where everyone at the table was drug-free. My sister is back to being that person I was missing for so long." - Roger Hopper

"I never took hallucinogenic drugs because I never wanted my consciousness expanded one unnecessary iota." - Fran Lebowitz

"If we burn ourselves out with drugs or alcohol, we won't have long to go in this business. " - John Belushi

"I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough." - M. C. Escher

"Don't do drugs because if you do drugs you'll go to prison, and drugs are really expensive in prison." - John Hardwick

"Experimenting with drugs is like target practice where your head is the bull’s-eye." - Michael Josephson

"If you don't have sex and you don't do drugs, your rock 'n' roll better be awfully good." - Abbie Hoffman

A snow guy along with his hat, carrot and all; lacking a scoop of snow from his center section with a seem of WTF on his face for the duration of from the snow guy is someone donning a Josh's Snow Shack shirt on keeping a snow cone cup in one hand and a bottle of syrup in the different hand decrease than the image or around what ever you settle on you are able to placed the words. Josh's Snow Shack It would not get any extra energizing than this!