Iranians,is it coward of me to not participate in political actions in university?

i wanted to do it,but i'm scared.since the presidential election,6 boys have been kicked out of university(ekhraj shodan),and the next 7 people have been called(ehzarie daryaft kardan),and rumor has it a third group is on the way.most of my friends are even afraid to talk about political stuff.i dunno...i'm... show more i wanted to do it,but i'm scared.since the presidential election,6 boys have been kicked out of university(ekhraj shodan),and the next 7 people have been called(ehzarie daryaft kardan),and rumor has it a third group is on the way.most of my friends are even afraid to talk about political stuff.i dunno...i'm not trying to bring excuses.i do feel it's everyone's duty to rise againt them,but i don't want to be kicked out.what should i do?
Update: i go to elm-o-sanat.

Gosh people! answer. Don't just star.

why is it that i've gotton 3 stars and only one answer? seriously! is Saj the only one who cares enough to answer??

Thanks Saj...
Update 2: mmm...question here...where are two of my answers??

when i'm in my Q&A page,it says i have 12 answers,but there are only ten answers here.one of the lost answers is Saj's,and i think (based on what observant said)the other one is Mandana's.where are they??
Update 3: OBSERVANT: avalan raje be daneshgah: man ye omr hadafam ghabul shodan tu daneshgah bude,12 sal vasash talash kardam,unvaght u migi ahamiaty nadare?? man ba hameye harfat movafegh nistam,vali khodaiish,dast be ghalamet khube! neveshtano be tore jeddi 2nbal mikoni??cud u give me some tips??:D LOST: i know exactly... show more OBSERVANT: avalan raje be daneshgah: man ye omr hadafam ghabul shodan tu daneshgah bude,12 sal vasash talash kardam,unvaght u migi ahamiaty nadare??
man ba hameye harfat movafegh nistam,vali khodaiish,dast be ghalamet khube! neveshtano be tore jeddi 2nbal mikoni??cud u give me some tips??:D

LOST: i know exactly what u're sayin,but shouldn't we do sth about it?i mean if we just sit aside and not care,it will never change...

i'm gonna let the BA be voted.i can't pick a best answer for such a question.(i wud've voted for Saj,becuz he was the first to answer,but his answer's gotten deleted,so i dunno...)