I just turned 18 and i want to lease a car.?

I just turned 18 and i want a lease a BMW 335i, i do make enough money working with my cousin's business. I dont want to ask my dad to cosign for me because i want to have my OWN car. What is the procedure and what do i need to make this possible. I can afford about 800-900 a month for lease and car, not... show more I just turned 18 and i want a lease a BMW 335i, i do make enough money working with my cousin's business. I dont want to ask my dad to cosign for me because i want to have my OWN car.

What is the procedure and what do i need to make this possible.

I can afford about 800-900 a month for lease and car, not including gas since i get that for free.

Oh, im located in Alberta, Canada if that makes any difference.
Update: to Chase.

I want to be able to change the car every year or so because the new 5 and 3 series is coming in late 2010 or 2011, dont want to miss those ones out
Update 2: to Dietarza...

I thought that repairs were paid on a lease ? I do know it has a certain limit for warranty but i wont be keeping the car that long. I just want that BMW so bad, but i just need some guidance since ive never ever leased a car.