Justice asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

(英文)請給小弟的草稿一點意見^^

小弟的外籍老師要求課堂上進行5分鐘的口頭報告,

主題自己決定,

小弟寫了一份草稿,

希望有熱心的朋友能給一些意見^^

(表達或文法有錯也希望能指出,感激不禁!)

**************************************

Topic:

Living in a big city is better than in a small town for students?

Many cities are growing very fast. Some cities in Taiwan, there are more than 1,000,000 people like Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Taichung. However, many people don’t like big cities because of the large population and pollution for environment. For us, as students, should we live in a big city?

So, first of all, let me compare the advantages of living in a big city with its disadvantages.

Advantages:

1.a lot of resources

2.the advancement of technology

3.convenient transportation

4.discover something new everyday and learn new information from new people

Disadvantages:

1. the city is more crowded compared to small town

2. lots of noise everyday

3. busy life

Conclusion:

According to the above, we can find the advantages and disadvantages clearly. However, we are student, so the advantages help us a lot. Living in the big city, one can find or discover something new everyday and learn new information from new people. Because there are so many pedestrians on the street, one will be able to talk to many new people in a short amount of time. Unlike the living styles in the rural area, where people in the community know everyone and talk to the same people everyday. That is very important for us learning new information. Maybe there are some problems in it, but they are just slight. As a student we should live in a big city. Thank you for your attendances.

TINA:

謝謝您的幫忙^^

I could not help wondering 後面出現亂碼,

請問原本的字應該是什麼?

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Is living in a big city better than in a small town for students?

In some cities, the population has been expanded rapidly in Taiwan, such as Taipei, Kaohsiung, and Taichung, there are more than 1,000,000 people each city. Therefore, lots of people don’t like those big cities because they are over populated and polluted. I could not help wondering, “Should we or should we not, as students, live in a big city?

In order to analyze, I made a list of the advantages and disadvantage of living in a big city.

Advantages:

1. A lot of resources

2 High technology

3. Convenient transportation

4. Easy to get information

Disadvantages:

1. Crowded

2. Polluted

3. Busy life

4. The traffic

Here is my conclusion:

According to the above, we can find the advantages and disadvantages clearly. However, as a student, I will benefit by the advantages. Living in the big city, one can find or discover something new everyday and learn new information from others, because it is so easy to meet people and get resources. It is unlike living in a small town, people know each other and wherever you go you always meet the same group of people. That is not good for the new information exchanging. There might be some other problems under the surface, but compare to the good points, they are slight, I can live with that. So in my opinion, as a student, we should live in a big city.

Thank you for listening.