Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 decade ago

Dream about a car crash?

Can anyone help me interpret this dream? I was in the backseat of a car and my maternal grandmother was driving and my paternal grandmother was in the passenger seat. All I remember is that it was night time and that the car was driving briefly on a pier before crashing into the water. I opened the door, told my grandmas that I'll go get help and swam to the dock to tell police around that my grandmas need help. They dived in to get them and I ran to a relatives house near by to inform them. I don't think they believed me but by the time I got back they had gotten them out of the water. My paternal grandma had died and my maternal grandma was fine.

What does this mean?

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

To dream that you are sitting in the backseat of a car, suggests that you are no longer in control of your life. You may be feeling overpowered, dominated and being told what to do. You need to start taking back control of your life.

To see your grandmother in your dream, represents nurturance, protection, and unconditional love. Consider the qualities and characteristics that exist in your own grandmother.

To see or dream that you are on a pier, represents self-reflection and an introspect into your unconscious. You are ready to explore and grow as an individual. The dream signal emotional and spiritual growth.

To have a dream that takes place at night, represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. There are some issues in your life that you are facing, but are not too clear. You should put the issues aside so you can clear your head and come back to it later. Alternatively, night may be synonymous with death, rebirth, reflection, and new beginnings

To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment.

To dream that you are swimming, suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support. It is a common dream image for people going through therapy.

To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend in your dream, indicates that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, you dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.

To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life

there may be a community of your existence which you experience is out of control or you're going backwards with. have you ever lost weight and recently regained a number of it? Did you get out of a foul courting and recently long previous back into it? often, water in aims exhibits our emotions. by technique of reversing into the river, you have allowed your self to return right into a foul emotional place on your existence. all the abode windows being open probable means you're going back into it with your eyes huge open, and the cellular telephone denotes verbal exchange of a few form, consistent with risk others giving suggestion, gossiping, chatting with you approximately it or you chatting with them.

a car crash, indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, car crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits