Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Movie where a guy gives people lobotomies?

It's supposedly a horror, I haven't seen it but I've heard about it and he runs around lobotomizing people or something.

Update:

Nah it's definitely not Hannibal

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Session 9 (2001)

starring David Caruso, Stephen Gevedon (co-wrote screenplay), Paul Guilfoyle, Josh Lucas, Brendan Sexton III, Larry Fessenden

IMDb synopsis:

An asbestos abatement crew wins the bid for an abandoned insane asylum. What should be a straightforward, if rather rushed, job, is complicated by the personal histories of the crew. In particular, Hank is dating Phil's old girlfriend, and Gordon's new baby seems to be unnerving him more than should be expected. Things get more complicated as would-be lawyer Mike plays the tapes from a former patient with multiple personalities, including the mysterious Simon who does not appear until Session 9, and as Hank disappears after finding some old coins.

Here's the movie trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsxkRNvEbhM

Youtube thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lobotomies also are referred to and/or shown in "House on Haunted Hill" (1999) and "From Hell" (2001). I don't recall any in "The Silence of the Lambs" or the "Phantasm" series, but I haven't seen them for a while and might be forgetting that part. "Phantasm" has the silver spheres that bore into people's heads, but they're not giving lobotomies.

• 1 decade ago

Silence of the Lambs?

Source(s): Hail to the Redskins/Let's go Caps.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There was an episode of X-Files like that.

• 1 decade ago

it sounds like an older movie called phantasm . there are like four parts.

Source(s): have all four movies
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

are you thinking of hanibal??? he doesnt exactly do labotomies, but he does eat people, particually their brains!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.