Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Since conservative white people always assume im conservative too when they find out im originally from ohio..?

...should i grow a Cossack beard as a way to advertise i'm not? ...i figured a Guevara tee shirt is too cli-Che and im worried that my other ideas would miss the Marx with the audience im looking to reach.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Just tell them you support Obama, they(we) will understand and "let " you be.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would suggest:

1) Walking around like you are smarter that everyone else

2) Yes commie T-Shirts are a good way to go

3) Never listen to facts, and when a fact is said that you do not understand, say something like "Bush sucks", "Rush sucks" or "your a racists"

4) Never let history cloud your thoughts when in a debate

5) Put anti war bumper stickers on you car

6) Act or be gay or tell people you have many gay friends

7) Never say anything good about america

8) Talk about how Hugo Chavez is such a great leader

9) Make sure everyone knows that you are a vegetarian

10) When you see anyone with a cross neckless, roll your eyes

• Curt J
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I'm surprised you would admit to being from Ohio. The Army Recruiting Command assigned me to Columbus, OH for 2 years during the 80's and I must say, Ohio was a great place to LEAVE!

You folks are some of the rudest people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.

PS: I always assumed people from ohio were Liberals!

Source(s): Curt Jones SFC, USA Retired
  • 1 decade ago

Ignorance.

What Political Party do the Governor and most Representatives from Ohio belong to?

They should get educated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Conservatives did not destroy Ohio. Nor Michigan. Nor California.

In fact, I can't find any Conservatives around. Anywhere.

Except Tea Parties. They don't care about your color, either. Or party affiliation, either. Got the picture?

I suggest you join us.

• Kris W
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I hate or rather dislike people like you. You fantasy about the ideal but ignore the brutal reality about communism and communist guerrilla's.

But since you revere Carl Marx i suggest you read what he wrote about what people did in "his name".

+ not all conservatives are white. Since your from Ohio it is to be expected. That state is often regarded for it's odd or rather corrupt government and "interesting" citizens to say the least.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol..I'm from Ohio. Well, West Virginia, but I lived in Columbus for a long time too. I actually felt like Ohio was a lot more liberal than West Virginia.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama took Ohio in the last election so it seems your question is fallacial at the core.

If you are trying to preach to the choir, I suggest you explore some new Engles.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why don't you dye your hair green. spike it, wear a lot of black and go heavy on the studded belts and combat boots...and publicly molest a trashily attired older female in the streets of Washington?

Source(s): Bet that would give them a hint that you're not all white bread and innocence!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds good to me. hey, it's tough for me too - a blue-eyed blonde from the Deep South?

if it weren't for wearing my "I'm not a lesbian but my girlfriend is" t-shirt and the pentagram tattoo i have over my @ss, i'd get invited to a WHOLE lot more bible studies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.