I accidentally kicked my dog in his side?

He was on the table eating our dinner and I yelled at him and sort of kicked my leg out at him. ( I didn't mean to actually kick him I just wanted him to get scared and get away from the dinner ).... I know that was probably a dumb idea, please don't yell at me... Anyway he moved suddenly and I kicked... show more He was on the table eating our dinner and I yelled at him and sort of kicked my leg out at him. ( I didn't mean to actually kick him I just wanted him to get scared and get away from the dinner )....

I know that was probably a dumb idea, please don't yell at me...

Anyway he moved suddenly and I kicked him in the side near his stomach accidentally....

He cried and squeaked for about 15 seconds or so and seemed like it really hurt. I feel really bad...He seems fine now, do you think he'll be okay? He's about 70+ pounds and is a rott mix so he's obviously not a tiny dog...
Update: I really don't have a temper. I had just cooked an entire pot of spaghetti and walked into my dining room to find my dog with his face buried in it. Im pretty sure that would make anyone angry...I didn't even mean to touch him so cut me some slack please!