Going to Mexico with my baby. Precautions to take against swine flu?

My husband and I are going to Mexico in two weeks. Our baby will be a little over 7 months then. We are only going two hours south from Phoenix and I haven't heard from anyone dying in my city in Mexico, in fact more deaths have happened here, but I'm still worried overall because we are flying and connecting in other cities in Mexico. Besides keeping hands clean, is there anything else I can do? I know masks don't work. Aside from sanitizing stuff, what else? Thanks.

lol! kidnapped? It is actually more dangerous in Okland CA. and big cities here than there. I have never worried about carrying my purse or anything valuable there. But I understand the steryotype.

I would hold off on the vacation.. Ive already known of 5 babies that have died because of the Swine flu, I myself have it and have had it for 2 weeks its really bad, have you and your baby get the flu shot, and if you have to go bring a lot of sanitizer and a lot of tissues. Make sure you wash your hands alot! Be Safe and Be CAREFUL!!

P.S Dont drink the water there!!

Actually mask take down the risk A lot. Try that. Avoid places with a lot of people.

Coughing is the number on disease spreader.

bolth you and your baby should take a non prescribed medicine that is called air born it helps relieve congestion and bost your immune system, I also recommend zicam it is a harsher medication that I more recommend for you. You dont wanna get swine flu trust me I am in bed sick right now from it

have fun on ur trip

XOXo

You're probably making a bad decision.

The masks keep you from touching your nose and mouth, which is how you get it.

If I were you I would worry more about getting shot or kidnapped.

don't go?