Going to Mexico with my baby. Precautions to take against swine flu?

My husband and I are going to Mexico in two weeks. Our baby will be a little over 7 months then. We are only going two hours south from Phoenix and I haven't heard from anyone dying in my city in Mexico, in fact more deaths have happened here, but I'm still worried overall because we are flying and... show more My husband and I are going to Mexico in two weeks. Our baby will be a little over 7 months then. We are only going two hours south from Phoenix and I haven't heard from anyone dying in my city in Mexico, in fact more deaths have happened here, but I'm still worried overall because we are flying and connecting in other cities in Mexico. Besides keeping hands clean, is there anything else I can do? I know masks don't work. Aside from sanitizing stuff, what else? Thanks.
Update: lol! kidnapped? It is actually more dangerous in Okland CA. and big cities here than there. I have never worried about carrying my purse or anything valuable there. But I understand the steryotype.