What zodiac sign is my love match?

I am a Cancer born july 10th 1992 , what sign is my love match or am i most compatible with? Id really like to know i love astrology =)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Scorpio and Pisces.

Also, if you and your romantic interest have Venus in each other's sun signs, then you're also compatible.

• Robin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I think because I have Pisces Mercury & Pisces Venus I used to like a Cancer guy...but being an Aries made it a bit difficult. The first time I met him was at work, and he was very forgetful, it was like he was living in la la land or something. I became very angry and snapped at him for taking so long and doing the work wrong. He became offended and hated me ever since, even after I apologized. It's just that his mind was never at work, always in the clouds somewhere. So yeah this is how fire and water can hurt each other.

• 1 decade ago

You would do well with earth and water signs the best. Stay away from fire signs. When it comes to love, it doesn't matter what sign you are. Use good judgement when selecting someone.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have to know your birth time and birth place to do a natal chart.

You have to know your Sun, Moon, Ascendant, Venus and Mars in order to fully know who your matches are.

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i suggest none trust me its bad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.