Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Keith Olbermann vs Glenn Beck?

Personally, I like Glenn Beck, I think Keith is a jealous douchebag. Why is he so obsessed with Glenn Beck, it's rare a night goes by on Countdown that he doesn't mention him. Is he in love with Beck or something. I think NBC should change their name to OBC (Obama Broadcasting Channel), at least Fox has the balls to not kiss the floor Obama walks on. Anyway, Beck or Olbermann?

1 vote for Beck

Favorite Answer

Beck, easily. Keith Untermensch is a humorless, anal-retentive joke.

Yooper, haven't you figured out how to write a proper sentence yet?

NBC is at the bottom of ratings, does anyone even watch Keith anymore!? Fox is WAYYYY up top and Beck did what no other author in history has done : he has a #1 book in 3 different catagories on the Times best seller list. No wonder Olbermann is obsessed, lol!

• J P

I can't say, since I rarely watch Olbermann. But I am enjoying some of the answers. My favorite one so far is the guy who says he likes Olberman because "he uses facts." This poster then calls Beck three insulting names in a row, and offers no facts whatsoever to support his argument, lol.

Source(s): Unintended irony is the best source of humor.

Glenn Beck is funnier. Like a teapot ready to boil over and steam comes out his ears. Love him

Beck.

Olbermann is irrelevent, Red Eye on Fox News at 3 a.m. gets more viewers than Olbermann at primetime.

You mean politically or in the Octagon? Politically, Glenn Beck. He actually attacks ideas that are morally reprehensible. Obama's for example. Olberman just attacks people. In the Octagon, Beck again. He would win by knockout 3 seconds into the first round. Olberman is a liberal. That means he is without a doubt a sissified wimp.

Keith Olbermann

Glenn Beck uses misinformation to draw unsubstantiated conclusions and then makes slanderous accusations based on this misinformation and then whines and cries about it. In other words, he's a hate-mongering jackass that tries to come off like he is doing good for America, but in reality he is just brainwashing gullible minds who are threatened by progressiveness in America!

they both have a viewpoint they're pushing. neither of them are journalists; beck has never claimed to be one, while keefy still blathers on and on with his faux edward r murrow shtick...he was a joke on espn, and he's a bigger joke on pmsnbc

funny thing, though...for someone who has never pretended to be a journalist, beck has uncovered more 'news we need' on this corrupt and ideologically driven administration than the rest of the media combined, and has managed to be fairly entertaining in the process...olbermann's contribution to 'the conversation?' mostly to be content to lie at 0bama's feet with his little stub of a tail wagging...occasionally sniping with fellow 0'bot chrissie matthews over who loves 0bama more, and mugging in mock outrage for his 7 viewers

beck in a landslide

Beck any day over blowhard Olbermann. Cannot stand his smarmy, I-know-everything attitude. I do watch Olbermann for a laugh every no and then but he still is a doucher.

ok here is the deal. people (repub or dem) tv personalties who fatten there wallets by keeping the country divided are all over the news. Olberman is the most blatant as far as fattening his wallet by keeping us all divided, beck not far behind. They treat us as cattle who are not to unite or feel good about the country and ourselves. Best thing we can do is change the channel. The only reason any of them are on tv is because they are controversial and THEIR JOB DEPENDS ON KEEPING US DIVIDED!!!!!

PS. Olberman is the absolute worst